7.27.2006

Come along with me...

I did a Listener Hour on WFMU at the beginning of the month (Saturday, July 1st, to be exact). This is what I played:

Yo La Tengo- My Little Corner of the World
Rolling Stones- Sing This All Together
Gordon MacRae- Oh What A Beautiful Morning
Royal Fingerbowl- A Month of Sundays
Bruce Springsteen- 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)

Big Star- Thank You Friends
Cat Power- Lived in Bars
Al Green- Take Me to the River
Brazilian Girls- Corner Store
Seu Jorge- Starman
Juana Molina- Ahora

Sleep- Dragonaut
Priestess- Talk to Her
Sweet- Teenage Rampage
Gnarls Barkley- Gone Daddy Gone

Billy Stewart- Summertime

If you want to listen, you can do so here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger d said...

oh what a beautiful morning? dang.

4:24 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger therese said...

Yup. Sometimes you (okay, I) just need to hear Rodgers & Hammerstein. Once a theater geek, always a theater geek.

5:00 PM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home