4.24.2006

Lazed

Since this was the lazy-girl's way to contribute to Softcommunication, here is my Magic "8-Ball" List. I used D's thirty questions:


1. how am I feeling today? If You Ride It To The End You'll Get What You Came For – Man In Gray
2. will I get far in life? Two Headed Boy, part 2 – Neutral Milk Hotel (that's kind of depressing)
3. how do my friends see me? Beautiful Boyz – CocoRosie (but of course)
4. where will I get married? Handshake Drugs – Wilco
5. what is my best friend? Impossible – Figurine
6. what is the story of my life? He is, She is - Mission of Burma
7. what was high school like? The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts – Sufjan Stevens
8. how can I get ahead in life? Puzzled Into Pieces – All Natural Lemon and Lime Flavor
9. what is the best thing about me? 13 Bees – Mary Timony
10. what is today going to be like? 5 a.m in Amsterdam – Michelle Shocked
11. what's in store for this week? Jesus (Closet Mix) – Velvet Underground
12. what is in store for this weekend? A Living Will – Elliott Smith
13. what song describes my parents? Better Luck Next Time – Quasi (aww, no!)
14. to describe my grandparents? Palmcorder Yajna – The Mountain Goats
15. how is my life going? The Crippled Hand – Daedelus
16. what song will they play at my funeral? Judy is a Punk – The Ramones (that is fantastic)
17. how does the world see me? Plump – Hole (oh that is not fantastic)
18. will I have a happy life? Sympathy for the Strawberry – Sonic Youth (as a wild strawberry)
19. what do my friends really think of me? The Incomplete Image – Michelle Shocked
20. do people secretly lust after me? Light's On – The Secret Machines
21. how can I make myself happy? Let Down – Radiohead (oh joy, it's not gonna happen)
22. what should I do with my life? Another Morning Stoner – And You Will Know Us by The Trail of the Dead (wake and bake is in my future I suppose)
23. will I ever have children? Turning Backs – Vashti Bunyan
24. what is some good advice for me? See America Right – The Mountain Goats (I plan on it)
25. how will I be remembered? Blue Sky - Jason Collett
26. what is my signature dancing song? So Low – Julie Doiron
27. what is my current theme song? Lugu lugu kan-ibi – Bunun Tribe/David Darling (Tribal for the week)
28. what does everyone else think my current theme song is? I Bleed – Pixies (Considering I just sliced my hand open a few weeks ago, this is appropriate)
29. what type of women do I like? Fitter Happier – Radiohead
30. what type of men do I like? Chewing Gum - Annie

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger d said...

I got "let it bleed" as the song everyone thinks is my theme song. I hope that doesn't mean the coffee pot's gonna get me next.

10:39 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger tina said...

WATCH OUT for coffee pots!

10:50 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home