4.28.2006

I sense no pattern here

I wanna play tooooooooooo!

1. how am I feeling today? "Oxala" Madredeus
2. will I get far in life? "Mulitply" Teenage Squirrel (Getting far really is a misconception.)
3. how do my friends see me? "My Girl is a Beard" Thunderbirds (hahaha!)
4. where will I get married? "Run Around" Blues Traveler
5. what is my best friend? "Star power" Ezra Reich
6. what is the story of my life? "Goodbye is Forever" Arcadia (huh?)
7. what was high school like? "Underwater" dip (maybe maybe so)
8. how can I get ahead in life? "Sister, Do You Know My Name" White Stripes (wtf, mate?)
9. what is the best thing about me? "Man Who Sold the World" David Bowie
10. what is today going to be like? "Portland Oregon" Loretta Lynn and Jack White (White again?)
11. what's in store for this week? "Image Fight" Quruli (raWr!)
12. what is in store for this weekend? "Army" Quruli (again?!?! Shite, I have a lot of Quruli)
13. what song describes my parents? "Bolero Falaz" Aterciopelados (eh. notsomuch)
14. to describe my grandparents? "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" The Darkness (HAHA! Dude, my ancestors believed in a thing called chopped liver. Love was never the thing)
15. how is my life going? "Invitation" Dragon Ash (sottobi warande. Yeah, ok, I'll buy that)
16. what song will they play at my funeral? "How Long" Red Hot Chili Peppers (LAME!)
17. how does the world see me? "Herida" Brenda K Starr (hahaha! I am a salsa vixen)
18. will I have a happy life? "Bad Reputation" Joan Jett
19. what do my friends really think of me? "Mirame" Daddy Yankee
20. do people secretly lust after me? "Trifles" Maika Shiratori (I'll take that as an angst ridden maybe)
21. how can I make myself happy? "Chinga Tu Madre" Molotov (HAHAHAHA!)
22. what should I do with my life? "Wave of Mutilation" Number Girl
23. will I ever have children? "True Colors" Cyndi Lauper (christ)
24. what is some good advice for me? "Always" Stevie Wonder (fuck I love this song!!!)
25. how will I be remembered? "Take it Off" The Donnas (bleh)
26. what is my signature dancing song? "70% Yuugure no Uta" Chara (sure, I like to slither)
27. what is my current theme song? "Smalltime Shot Away" Massive Attack (no way no way)
28. what does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Mira la Esencia" Aterciopelados (them again?)
29. what type of women do I like? "Moonlight Sonata" Beethoven (drammy goth bizznatches?)
30. what type of men do I like? "Waterloo Sunset" Elliot Smith

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay and a half for Ezra Reich!

That is all.

~Stephanie M.

4:07 PM, May 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home