5.22.2007

So come away

Dear friends,

1. The Monkey is in a band. Yes, it's true! He actually does stuff besides put up with my music nerd babbling. Tonight his band is having a listening party for their brand new CD at The Delancey. It starts at 7:30PM. It's free, The DJ is great and if you are one of the first 25 to arrive you will also get free BBQ*. See you there?

2. My friend Olga from Neon Lights alums Bell has moved in to Pianos for a Tuesday residency. Earfarm has some stuff from their last show. I hear the 90s cover tonight is going to give people flashbacks. Make sure you catch Balun who is playing at 9. Wouldn't it be great if they joined Bell on a song? Hmmm... One can dream.

3. My plan to live blog the Lost finale with The Muggabears has fallen through due to Travis Muggabears inability to withstand my singing "Evenflooooow!" every time Desmond makes an appearance. Sorry dood. Can't help it. I'll still write about it though. Expect ! and ? and #$%&@!

Love, D

* CORRECTION: As per JLM in the comments, the first 25 people to arrive who have RSVPed on Going.com get free BBQ. So if you want the free, go RSVP.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to clarify, it's the first 25 people to arrive who have RSVPed on Going.com who get free BBQ.

12:30 PM, May 22, 2007  
Blogger Tina said...

I'm psyched about this live blogging business. Although I'll have to wait to see the episode the next day. Will you be imbibing?

2:36 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger d said...

Yeah, I don't know if it's gonna happen. Half the fun of live bloggin' it would be T getting incensed. I will watch it though and post some thoughts on Friday probably.

3:38 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger Eric said...

4 8 15 16 23 42

4:47 PM, May 23, 2007  
Blogger d said...

now live bloggin' with botany bay...hmmm, that's an idea!

5:09 PM, May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home