5.03.2007

I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him

Dear friends,

1. This isn't a post. It's a placeholder. Went to see Björk last night at Radio City Music Hall. It was fantastic. Tomorrow I'll talk more about it and include and mp3.

2. Of course I cried. I. Cry. Every. Time. I. See. Her. Live. But best believe, they were proud and stoic tears of the rolling gently down the cheek variety. It started during All Is Full of Love, came back at the end of Pagan Poetry and returned on Joga, a song which I've heard a bazillion times, it's not even my favorite, but man oh man does it hit ya.

3. Antony is the bomb. I've said this before but I'll say it again. And in more detail tomorrow.

4. Lasers! Neon colored outfits! All lady brass band! Flags!

5. For brass and flags look here:

Earth Intruders (Live on SNL)/Björk (video)



6. Brooklyn Vegan has the set list and photos.

Love, D

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home