5.17.2007

Como una Latina

Dear friends,

1. The Monkey and I have weekend rituals that involve big breakfasts and watching the morning re-runs of Best Week Ever and The Soup. I like to chortle while I drink my coffee because it's a fact: Caffeine + Snark = Gold! Anywho, imagine my utter confusion and delight when I followed this link from the Best Week Ever blog and it led me back to here. Jigga huh? Yup. Sadly, our name is not "A Musical Swap Meet" but since the Soft Communication banner had gone on a mini-break, I can understand the switcheroo. I love you BWEB, you consistently make with the funny, all is forgiven!

2. Another cycle of ANTM comes to a close and I don't care what any of you say I love, love, love my faux-deaf, faux-tranny Latina. She is fierce!

Cha Cha Diva channels Ally Sheedy in The Breakfast Club

Felicidades Jaslene! Once again, my favorite wins!

3. It's SC MP3 Flashback time! This is an entry from last year called Ice Baby I Saw Your Girlfriend featuring selections from Elvis Costello, The White Stripes, Pavement, The Smiths and uh...Falco. Downloads available for a limited time only so go enjoy the 80's German balladry while you can!

Love, D

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home