5.23.2006

oh yeah, pretty fun

dear friends,

I enjoy tiny masters of today because I enjoy naive art sibling duos, & I especially enjoy naive art sibling duos who love devo, & as it turns out, I SUPER especially enjoy naive art sibling duos who love devo & are 10 & 12 years old respectively. if they would consent to play beg yr pardon sometime it would be oh so grand. unfortunately, I think the whole children in bar thing might be a problem.

not in red hook though (ah brooklyn), where they are playing the liberty heights tap room on saturday jun 10, 2006 at 1:00 PM. befriend tiny masters of today on my space. I sense a bright future.

plenty of time to plan a fancy picnic by the boats beforehand. who is with me? I've heard rumors of key lime pie...

love, d

songs to seek: pictures

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Y'know, I get the sneaky feeling that their parents heavily, uh, influenced this project...or at least gave them CDs to listen to. That kills the fun a little bit. (As opposed to, say, Smoosh, who have no obvious influences and whose parents never even heard of indie rock until their daughters played with those bands.)

1:22 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger d said...

we'll see what happens when your daughters form a duo (the appleseeds?)...now THAT I'd like to hear.

I dunno, I'll reserve judgement on the stage parents thing until I see them play. if it looks they're having fun, then I'm down.

1:30 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger Mike said...

Oh, I'm planning an Appelstein Family Slideshow Players concept where Esther plays freeform xylophone and Abby plays...well, I'm not sure yet what Abby's going to play.

2:02 PM, May 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoosh had the guy from Death Cab from Cutie involved from the beginning.He gave them music lessons. Not that that makes them any less charming.

4:30 PM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home