5.13.2006

Monkey with Ipod

The magic 8-ball Ipod shuffle quiz was actually fitting,
or hilarious for me in most cases....

1. how am I feeling today?
"The Scientist" - Coldplay

2. will I get far in life?
"You're So Great' - Blur

3. how do my friends see me?
"The Court of the Crimson King" - King Crimson

4. where will I get married?
"Everything Will Flow" - Suede

5. what is my best friend?
"New York City Electric Death Maze" - The Marks (hehe!)

6. what is the story of my life?
"The Prettiest Star" - David Bowie

7. what was high school like?
"Blues For Dave" - Unsacred Hearts (yes, it sucked)

8. how can I get ahead in life?
"In Limbo" - Radiohead

9. what is the best thing about me?
"Fell in Love WIth a Girl" - The White Stripes

10. what is today going to be like?
"Now Here is Nowhere" - The Secret Machines

11. what's in store for this week?
"Rock Music[live]" - Pixies

12. what is in store for this weekend?
"Mr. InvisibleD3" - J Demos (me)

13. what song describes my parents?
"Strangers" - Portishead

14. to describe my grandparents?
"Canceled Check" - Beck

15. how is my life going?
"Be Here to Love Me" - Townes van Zandt

16. what song will they play at my funeral?
"Public Pervert" - Interpol

17. how does the world see me?
"Gigantic" - Pixies (ROTFLMAO!)

18. will I have a happy life?
"Pretty Peggo-O" - Bob Dylan (this is the first one that makes no sense at all)

19. what do my friends really think of me?
"Cactus" - David Bowie

20. do people secretly lust after me?
"Mother" - Pink Floyd

21. how can I make myself happy?
"Beat Bop" - Rammelzee Vs K.Rob (what the heck is this anyway?)

22. what should I do with my life?
"This Will Be OUr Year" - The Zombies

23. will I ever have children?
"Going Out of My Head" - The Zombies

24. what is some good advice for me?
"Woman King" - Iron & Wine

25. how will I be remembered?
"Jonathon Fisk" - Spoon (?)

26. what is my signature dancing song?
"A Reminder" - Radiohead

27. what is my current theme song?
"Sylvia" - Arthur Verocai (I don't even know what this is...)

28. what does everyone else think my current theme song is?
"Unintetnional Tape Manipulations" - Earlimart

29. what type of women do I like?
"Pinball Party" - The 5,6,7,8's (but I haaaate the 5,6,7,8's)

30. what type of men do I like?
"Isle De Encanta" - Pixies (what??)

-Jeremy

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tavie said...

Number 20 is really scary.

1:02 AM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger Jeremy said...

For real, this random crap is disturbing sometimes

1:39 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger tina said...

#3 and #17 are my favorites cause you're apparently "gigantic." WAHAHAHA.

2:13 PM, May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home