12.02.2005

cause well I believe them all

dear friends,

I've a tendency to ramble. not today. it's a fact! #1: I love cats, it's a fact! #2: I am from chile, it's a fact! #3: I love weird ass concept albums. now the question is, how much will I enjoy the yeah yeah yeahs' new album or is this article merely an elaborate hipster prank dreamed up by spike jonze? if it is, damn you triple y's & your singer's famous boyfriend for toying with me! damn you to heeeeell!

love, d

ps interestingly "cocos" is chilean slang for testicles. I wonder if miss o is aware of this. (silent juvenile laughter, followed by whistling rendition of neil young's I am a child. end scene.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregg M said...

So are you going to submit an idea or what? This could be your big break to put Chile and testicels on...the...map!

3:19 PM, December 02, 2005  
Blogger d said...

no gregg, the flag designer should be YOU!

4:05 PM, December 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home