11.14.2006

They see me rollin'

Dear Friends,

1. I'm WAY behind the times. Always. But I feel it's safe to assume that I'm not the only one. So for those who no longer use MTV DJ LaLa's shrill tones as their morning alarm, have ever uttered the words, "Who the hell is Chamillionaire?" OR kept up to date with "Weird Al" Yankcovic's current output past Amish Paradise...this is for you.

Ridin' Dirty/Chamillionaire feat. Krayzie Bone



White and Nerdy/"Weird Al" Yankcovic



2. Because a friend pointed out to me that if one were to have sex with Soft Communication* it would be like an orgy with only one person**, I've decided to do a little contributor clean up. If you've ever written a post, you're cool. If you haven't, you're AUF'd, unless you contact me by Friday to tell me that you've been planning a piece on Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam and it's almost ready to set the world ON FIRE! Or that you're going to be utterly lazy and put up some You Tube videos. Eh, that should be enough.

3. Tomorrow some Afghan Whigs and Metric.

Love, D

* Blame it on The Cold Inclusive

** BURN!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger therese said...

I would like to read that piece on Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam. I wish whoever's writing that would hurry up already!

3:44 PM, November 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home