10.26.2006

be my friend

dear friends,

1. still ill. stomach backflipping & cartwheeling. face permanently pinched in sinus distress. eyes: red, runny & tiny. sore throat. & weirdly, the sides of my knees hurt. huh? what's that about?

2. in the parlance of flav, I am really loving me some idolator right now. I would like to thank them for introducing me to this week's heavy listen, young people. go check out the post on them & download their hypnotic tune, dark rainbow.

3. more from the vaults, enjoy!

from 8/22/05...

you encourage the eating of ice cream

featuring:

somersault/zero 7 (yousendit download)

speed dial #2/zero 7 (yousendit download)

breathe me (four tet remix)/sia furler (yousendit download)

4. a video!

sunday/sia



4. tomorrow, an album review! well, I'm gonna try. (sneeze)

love, d

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger liz o. said...

I saw Young People play in a Burbank backyard about five years ago. The guy who put on the show was in 9th grade at the time and my friend and I were probably the only people there who were out of high school. It was a good show.

11:24 AM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger d said...

I saw a placebo show like that once. it was awethom. (intentional lisp)

11:28 AM, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home