8.23.2006

gonna steal away all of his love

dear friends,

1. skip on over to stereoactive nyc to read an interview with the secret life of sofia in anticipation of their performance at beg yr pardon #7 on tuesday, august 29th. go read it! I hear there will be more to come... (cue portentious music score)

2. talk too much by the goddamn doo wop band is su-weet. alas, I couldn't get my clutches in 'em for a september show. rats! go over to fluxblog & read what he's gotta say about it. note to self: become rich so I can fly bands out to play whenever I want, thus eliminating that whole pesky van drive through several states on a tuesday thing.

3. I'm gonna be here tonight. so should you. don't worry, if you time it right, you can make it back home in time to catch the project runway repeat. yes, I want michael to win. who doesn't? sheesh.

love, d

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tavie said...

You're sneaky.

9:49 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger d said...

huh? how so?

12:01 AM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home