3.31.2005

I Want Your Skull...

Okay, perhaps I'm the only person in this tight-knit little community who remotely gives a damn, but coming up at the end of April (in Worcester, MA, appropriately enough) Glenn Danzig and Doyle von Frankenstein will reunite during a Danzig performance to do a Misfits mini-set, being as they are a Misfits mini-original-lineup. I'm excited. Though, of course, I won't be there. Still, it does seem like reunion fever these days as our young turks become old farts and every meaningful punk and post-punk act decides to stand each other's company once again and take it on the road.

Sorry for the brevity of my cherry-pop blog, but will post more soon on naughty Scottish folksinging... if you're lucky.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also like to point out that "Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight?" by the Misfits is some bad-ass shit. For the first 45 seconds or so. Go find it someplace and rock.

10:31 PM, March 31, 2005  
Blogger d said...

anonymous? oh jared.

10:07 AM, April 01, 2005  
Blogger Big Red said...

duh... them computer things is shore hard ta figger out sometimes...

12:49 PM, April 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got something to say...
I killed my baby today...
...my baby is definitely dead

11:15 AM, April 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home