7.31.2005

that's why we only work when we need the money

dear friends,

the monkey set up a page where you can listen to streaming versions of some of the songs that I've recommended. hopefully, they'll pique your interest & make you search those artists out.

the songs can be found here.*

also, at some point in the next few weeks, we shall be making the move to www.softcommunication.net. as soon as I figure out what that entails...(cue soft communication theme song)

love, d

* just so we're on the right side o' the law, if any of the aforementioned artists or their representatives object to our streaming. please contact us & we will take it down.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Is there a way to hear those songs as one continuous stream? Would make a great mini-broadcast.

9:31 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger d said...

I think it might be a space issue but I'm not entirely sure. I'll have to ask j & see what we can do.

11:09 AM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home