4.19.2005

Audioscrobbler Stats

The bands I've listened to the most in the last month are:

    1. The Rolling Stones (99 listens)
    2. Elvis Costello (95 listens)
    3. Yo La Tengo (91 listens)
    4. Spoon (85 listens)
    5. LCD Soundsystem (82 listens) 
    6. Beck (81 listens) 
    7. The Walkmen (79 listens) 
    8. Pavement (78 listens) 
    9. British Sea Power (76 listens) 
    10. French Kicks (66 listens)
    10. Secret Machines (66 listens)
    10. The Shins (66 listens)
    10. Talking Heads (66 listens) 
    14. Neil Young (65 listens)
    15. Nirvana (64 listens)


The artists I listened to most last week are:

    1. British Sea Power (35 listens)
    1. Pavement (35 listens)
    3. Nirvana (25 listens)
    4. French Kicks (23 listens)
    4. The Books (23 listens)
    6. The Specials (22listens)
    6. LCD Soundsystem (22 listens)
    8. Modest Mouse (21 listens)
    8. The Walkmen (21 listens)
    10. The Rolling Stones (20 listens)


The tracks I've listened to most in the last month are:

    1. LCD Soundsystem - "Tribulations" (14 listens) 
    2. Frank Black - "Hang On To Your Ego" (12 listens) 
    3. The Walkmen - "Revenge Wears No Wristwatch" (11 listens) 
    3. My Bloody Valentine - "When You Sleep" (11 listens)
    5. The Smashing Pumpkins - "1979" (10 listens)
    5. Ted Leo And The Pharmacists - "The High Party" (10 listens) 
    5. The Stooges - "T.V. Eye" (10 listens) 
    5. TV On The Radio - "Staring At The Sun" (10 listens) 
    5. Iggy Pop - "Neighborhood Threat" (10 listens)


The tracks I listened to most last week are:

    1. Modest Mouse - "Gravity Rides Everything" (5 listens)
    2. Modest Mouse - "The World At Large" (4 listens)
    2. Modest Mouse - "3rd Planet" (4 listens)
    2. The Sea And Cake - "All The Photos" (4 listens)
    2. My Bloody Valentine - "When You Sleep" (4 listens)
    2. Of Montreal - "Eros' Entropic Tundra" (4 listens)
    2. Pixies - "Brick Is Red" (4 listens)
    2. British Sea Power - "Remember Me" (4 listens)
    2. Pavement - "Rattled By The Rush" (4 listens)
    2. Nirvana - "About A Girl" (4 listens)


I know this because I'm on Audioscrobbler, a website that tracks what you play in your computer's music player through a downloadble plugin. Recommended for the anally list-obsessed.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger d said...

wowsa. you are the list king. I don't know, I get bit freaked out by those programs 'cause part of me doesn't want to know how many times I listen to really embarassing numbers like...never mind.

4:30 PM, April 19, 2005  
Anonymous tina said...

I didn't know you liked the Sea and Cake. Do you have the new album...is there one?

3:45 PM, April 20, 2005  
Anonymous JLM said...

Their last album was in 2003 and I have that. my favorite song of theirs, though, is "The Argument" from The Fawn.

5:40 PM, April 20, 2005  
Blogger Jenny said...

I want to have 10,000 of Audioscrobbler's babies.

"La La" by Ashlee Simpson appears on my list more than once. Or twice. Thrice really.

"You make me wanna la la, in the kitchen on the floor, I'll be your French maid when I greet you at the door, I'm like an alley cat, drink the milk up I want more!"

12:12 AM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger d said...

yeah, I finally heard that song & it really weirds me out how someone can sound so totally sexless singing about "la la"-ing on the kitchen floor. she doesn't sound chaste just neutered.

11:14 AM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger Jenny said...

While she does sound totally overproduced and robotic on the La La song, I do find her feral cry (especially on the word "scream" in "you make me wanna screeeeeeam") pretty sexy. If I was a sixteen year old boy, I'd totally make out with her.

11:41 AM, April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home